New To Salt <3

NavyLove

Reefing newb
Hi! I guess I should start by introducing myself, My name is Allison & I am the wife of a U.S. Navy Sailor (hence the tag name NavyLove. My husband & I are currently living in California & LOVE the salt life.

I am (we are) new to the salt hobby. I have been dreaming of a salt aquarium since I was a child. After recently loosing a freshwater tank, my husband and I decided that instead of putting the money into renewing our fresh tank, why not do what we both really wanted to do and begin researching the wonderful world of salt.We are just beginning the research phase to ensure we know everything a beginner could know about the hobby and the initial set-up process before we begin to make the necessary purchases! We currently have a 20 gallon tank (I believe) That was given to us. We know that that small tanks can be much more touchy but we simply do not have the space for the 55 gallon that we would love! I have so many questions for those who are experienced and can't wait to get to know some of you and learn more about this exciting new hobby!

Back