New to saltwater tanks

RNich34

Reefing newb
Ive been lurking around debating of I should get a tank or not for a few years now. A good deal popped on Craigslist and I jumped on it. So now I the owner of a 54 gallon corner tank. I want to start as a fowlr tank and then move to corals and what not later on. I am planning on having a zebra lion as my center piece fish and haven't really decided on anything after that. Theaquarium is coming with 80-90 pounds of live rock. But I'm still debating if I should keep what is there or sell it and start from scratch.

But anyways. Names Ryan and I will hopefully start a build thread or something soon.

Thanks.

Thank you both. Now I just need to figure out what I am doing with this used live rock. I am leaning towards selling it and starting from scratch.

I will also have a 20G long tank, what should I do with it? I was going to use it to hold 20lbs of the live rock and the 2 fish that he is including with his tank until I get situated with an RO filter and I get the rock stacked how I would like it and what not.

Back