New to the hobby

Firehazard51

Coral Larvae
Hey everyone. Just wanted to introduce my self seeing how I'm going to be have LOTS of questions and will be bouncing ideas off some veterans in the hobby to see if my ideas are good or not.

Guess I should explain a little more in what got me into this hobby. Basically I plan on having a couple of salt water tanks in a resort that will be built soon and need to gather some well needed information. And what better place to gather lots of information on said topic than this forum? So for the most part I'll just be digging through old post and learning from them but when I can't find the answer I'm looking for I'll pop my head out and ask the question.

And honestly I'm sure I'll end up with my own private salt water tank from all the research and building I'll be doing for the resort. It'll be the driving force for me to actually get into the hobby that I'm sure I'll enjoy seeing how I love to go SCUBA diving. I'm SUPER interested in having live coral reefs in tanks. I'm already experimenting with artificial reefs to plant and harvest later when they are inhabited with real coral (yes I know coral takes a LONG time to grow)

But yeah, that's my little introduction to everyone. Hope to learn form you guys and to give back my own knowledge once I've grained some.

Hello and Welcome!

I highly suggest checking out the articles section, lots of great information in there! And please ask if you have any questions, this is a very expensive hobby, not one that you want to making mistakes in.

Back