New to this site

darren0311

Reefing newb
Hello Everyone,

My name is Darren, I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself, I have been into saltwater aquariums and Reefs for most of my life. I had just last year got out of the Marine Corps after 14 years and moved back to the philly area. I look forward to chatting and getting and hopfully giving some advice to this site. during my first tour in the Marines I was stationed in Hawaii (Damn) lol I took classes on Marine Biology for about a year and have worked at alot of aquariums, most recent East Coast aquarium in the Philly area as well as others in Hawaii, I was out of the loop for a little bit after being shipped overseas to Iraq 3 times, but now I am back in it. I also have a 2 year degree in Engineering, so if anyone needs help with sump/fuge or filter design I will gladly help for the total cost of Free..lol
So I look forward to chatting with you all and working with you as well.

Darren Gleason
:helm2:

Last edited:
Welcome to the site Darren. Thank you for you years of service. Glad you made it home. Look forward to all the information you have to share.

Darren you must explain your avatar. Is that you and what's with the ropes? Some type of military exercise or should we just use our imagination? :lol:

Back