newest addition to the 850

winyfrog

Yep!
This is the most beautiful thing I have seen... :mrgreen: I will get a vid for you because it is truly amazing to watch. This is a complete 3 generation family of skunk clowns 2 adults, 2 subadults, and 4 baby's there is also 3 porcelain crabs that are hiding. the anemone is a mallard from vanuatu.

enjoy... the pic was taken about 4 hours after it was put in, when its fully opened its about 24" round.

september083.JPG

september082.JPG

WOW! Bet you can't tear yourself away from the tank... mind you I think that is probably never easy for you to do with that 850!!

you allways wow me winy, beutiful critters you have there. i have never saw or heard of a skunk clown until today. my lfs had some. kinda ironic i see them there today, come home and you have some in your'e tank!

Yote, I'm sorry to say this, but it's highly doubtful that Santa (aka your wife) is going to bring you an anemone from Vanuatu and a whole skunk clown family... :)

Yote, my mom has been using that method for years! She got a pair of cockatiels as a "gift" for my dad. And she has three fish tanks -- all "gifts" for my dad. Oh, and the three dogs? Those were all "gifts" for him also! It works!

very nice i might do that with my perc in the 125 but it will look no way near as good as that.how much money spent in all

Thanks everyone.

The anemone and family was about 600.

I should be able to post a vid tomorrow, the babies are starting to explore its great, big brothers go and heard them back to the anemone. :)

Back