Next Fish (Tang, Trigger, Other?)

I agree with Dustin (scary) :p

Tangs arent hard to keep at all! Honestly I know nothing about your setup, but if your nitrates aren't too high you should be ok.

An angel would be fine in a 90 gallon tank for a while. That would be a good route to go, as I also think a hippo tang would probably get stressed in a predator tank. Maybe a hardier tang, like a kole tang?

Also, one of my favorite fish is my pink tailed trigger. His name is Tangent. A pink tailed trigger (and many other types of triggers) would do okay in your tank.

Actually PB and Hipos are quite hardy once you get them eating, but triggers are very hardy also. I just sold my 6" pinktail, he was a cool fish pretty much minded his own buisness

true, I did have a blue chin trigger and he was awesome.....but hurricane Ike caused the death of every fish in my 75g (except my lunar wrasse). I decided to catch him (had to remove every piece of LR to get him out though) and traded him in at the LFS and got some smaller fish for the new mini-reef setup. It worked out good for me.

Back