Not for the Weak stomach...

fishsticks

No clue about reefs
my firefish died lastnight and i found the nasarius snails eating away at him.... :(:(

DSC00466.jpg

U CAN SEE HERE, HE HAS HIS NOSE OR MOUTH INSIDE HIS GILLS :(:(:(!

DSC00465.jpg

THEY LEFT NOTHING NO BONES NO NOTHING, THE FISH WAS EATN WHOLE

Sorry about your fish, but at least you know your cleaners are on the ball!

Pictures like that don't gross me out... When I've had stuff die in my tanks, I've always tended to leave them there to rot because checking on the progress every day is kinda interesting to me.

I left Booboo my beloved leopard wrasse in my new tank when he passed away, pressed up against the side glass.

yea pretty coo though how they worked at it, 2 more came then i left to the store came back and nothing.. all gone an the snails went back under the sand. i guess u can call them undertakers

Oh yeah. He passed away the weekend that I flew back east to be with my Grandma before she died. I was doubly sad :( He was my favorite fish. The move must've been too much stress for him.

Think PETA will have a fit over that, even though it was dead and this is part of nature hehehehehe

Headlines:
CRUELTY ON THE REEF!
They left a firefish's corpse to be defiled by sand burrowing snails!! Is there no humanity in this world anymore? Can't even give a firefish a proper flush....I mean, burial!

:mrgreen:

Sorry for the loss.

I had a pepp shrimp pass away on saturday and my g/f got mad that I didn't take it's body out because I thought of it as free food.

Back