November POTM Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vota Por Bifferwine!

0732-1.jpg

Great shot Sarah

looks like ill sit this one out as i don't have a macro lens or extension tubes :( sad day

A macro lens is not needed for macro photography. use a tripod with a shallow DOF.. you can take excellent macro shots with a 'normal' camera (assuming you can manually set your aperature)

Well, I'm not 100% sure what that even means, so I think I'll leave it as it is.

Dennis, that shot is amazing.

Bokeh is the blurry part of the image (caused from an intentional shallow depth of field). It's a neat shot.. but I think it could be better some some basic editing!

This is one of my favorite macros ever. Bubble Coral.

575491723_cB5r2-O.jpg

Damn!!!!! I have never ever even seen a Bubble Coral up close like that. Dennis you're an alien I think. Just one more incredible shot. I have your Shrimp shot from last month as my Desktop picture. Guess I'll have another new one next month. Good job.

damn it i knew this month would be Dennis' kill everyone month with the close up only shots...thats what the guy is freakin known for! Damn you dennis! :mrgreen:

But what a pic!!!!! he did not disappoint! Awesome shot man :Cheers:

Biff, can you just remove his picture? :mrgreen:

damn it i knew this month would be Dennis' kill everyone month with the close up only shots...thats what the guy is freakin known for! Damn you dennis! :mrgreen:

But what a pic!!!!! he did not disappoint! Awesome shot man :Cheers:

Biff, can you just remove his picture? :mrgreen:

Wow, I'm known for something! I'm somebody! :bounce: :mrgreen:

haha, thanks guys. The competition is TOUGH these days. :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back