November POTM Voting!

Who Should Win November's POTM Competition?

• Simpleman

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Hibye

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daugherty

• cgoodman381

• jpjones

• defcon235

• reeffreak

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Melonbob

• dustin_P74

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • yote

• Doc

• d2mini

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • LionFish

• naperenterprise

• Stupidsreef

• RyanG

• Alexander

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Bifferwine

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Biff's last min entry screwed me up. I was all ready to vote for freak but now biff;s pic got me thinking...

I voted for Reeffreak because the colors where just wonderful and blend perfectly. My 2nd choice was D2mini and now I feel bad cuz I saw he doesn't have any votes yet. I think people are sleeping on this one because they don't believe he actually took it since it has the professional logo. If I remember correctly he is a pro photographer and that is why.

She's beautiful, isn't she? I wasn't planning on entering anything. I'll do better in January.

Well you deserve extra credit for that pic seeing how you managed to not capture the coraline that is practically covering 97% of your front glass :mrgreen:

this has got to be the most entries in a month i have ever seen! I like Reeffreak's crab pic it's awesome and different than what you usually see entered ... but based on picture sharpness and clarity, i ultimately had to go with Alexander's pic ... although Reeffreak's pic is deserving i can only vote for one

Last edited:
I voted jp jones. I am jealous of that exenia and the yellowatchman takes my vote. There was a lot of really good photos.

I honestly can't wait for the POTM showdown in December. I don't even remember most of the pictures. When is that going to start? I think it should start early and last longer so that more people can vote.

What an awesome month for photos !!!:^:
I had it down to 3 ....... Reef, Alex & jpjones......
I went with REEFFREAK!!! great photo !!!
Good Job everyone!! Can't wait to see all the winners in Decembers vote !!
Good Luck to everyone !!!!:^:

I let my daughter vote. I couldn't do it, too many great shots! She went with Alex, loved how cute that little guy was. She almost went with Reef and she LOVED Biff! Great shots everyone!

Catherine

I voted for Reeffreak because the colors where just wonderful and blend perfectly. My 2nd choice was D2mini and now I feel bad cuz I saw he doesn't have any votes yet. I think people are sleeping on this one because they don't believe he actually took it since it has the professional logo. If I remember correctly he is a pro photographer and that is why.

LOL, ya I took it but I just do freelance once in a while. :wink:
The logo is there cause I threw it up on my public smugmug gallery and I didn't want to make a duplicate sans logo.

But I'll take pity votes if anyone REALLY feels bad for me. I'm not picky. :bowdown: :mrgreen:
I voted for reeffreak btw. Not myself.

I might actually win one for a change.Thanks,everyone who voted for me.

This wasn't a sympathy vote but I voted for Mini.Great pics this month,everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back