November POTM Voting!

Who Should Win November's POTM Competition?

• Simpleman

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Hibye

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daugherty

• cgoodman381

• jpjones

• defcon235

• reeffreak

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Melonbob

• dustin_P74

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • yote

• Doc

• d2mini

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • LionFish

• naperenterprise

• Stupidsreef

• RyanG

• Alexander

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Bifferwine

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly can't wait for the POTM showdown in December. I don't even remember most of the pictures. When is that going to start? I think it should start early and last longer so that more people can vote.

As soon as this month's winner is chosen, I can start a poll for POTY. That way people have a month to vote.

This was really fun. There were so many good pics to choose from too. All in all, I voted for Reef Freak. His pic like so many other's was really clear and detail was awsome!!! I've never seen a crab in such a great home pic. Nice job to everyone.

:D

I'd love to see a poll of pictures that were runners up. I am sure there were a lot of good ones. I remember a couple months ago we had two pictures neck and neck in votes. Now that was a vote off!

I had my gf look at the pictures and she liked cgoodman's picture. I noticed he got 0 votes so far so I wanted him to know that people did like the picture.

Anybody who quotes Star Trek gets a big thanks from me.(CT and Nap)

[yet another year where Biff gets snubbed]Maybe next year!

I'd love to see a poll of pictures that were runners up. I am sure there were a lot of good ones. I remember a couple months ago we had two pictures neck and neck in votes. Now that was a vote off!

alto that was me and Doc in the Pic off!!! that was Good Fun

Freak! you know i usually pick my own Pic..
I loved your Pic

Last day to vote! The last winner of the year will be announced tomorrow.

Who will it be? I can barely stand it!!!

CONGRATULATIONS :beerchug: to reeffreak! Alexander gave it a run but with freak up 7 votes and only one day to go i think its safe to call this one ... let the first ever POTY competition commence ... good luck to all the 2008 POTM winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back