Novemeber Meeting

bkv1997

Reef enthusiast
The November Meeting will be.....

When: November 11th at 1 PM
Where: Brandon's Place if you don't know where this is and don't get the email later this week please email [email protected] for directions.

We don't really have a formalized topic at each meeting as most know, but this month we will have the new PAR Meter and the MACNA 2005 DVD set to talk about.

Hope to see everyone there. For now please list if you will be coming and if so how many people you will be bringing with you.

Thanks
Brandon

J. Alexanders to go maybe?? Prime Rib for me, medium, loaded potato, ranch with the salad. Oh and i'll have some chips and dip for an appetizer.

HAHA, no seriously I can do without the appetizer.

Ok, ok, how bout pizza again maybe. Cheaper, and easy.

I was actually thinking either 6' party sub or chicken finger platter from walmart.

Something different...might grill out depending on the temp.

A bonn fire and hayride would be cool!:mrgreen:
we could make a fire pit and cook a whole pig! that sounds yummy, or J alexanders there pretty close to the same.
I just dont think a 6" party thing will be big enough for me and april, we usually get the footlong!

thats why i said 6'
' = foot
" = inch

and from what I heard (this post was in violation of the UA)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir:

Directly from the UA.

"By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws."

Commenting that April has never eaten more than a 6" sub before does not break that in any way. If you are going to be a moderator you need to learn the rules.

Next time you start to edit one of my posts you better look in the mirror and ask your self one very VERY important questions.

"How big of a boy am I?" and that was not of a threatening nature, but you take it how you want.

dave something you have to remember is that brandon has nothing in life but the forrums, and by editing his post you are taking away the only mistress he can control. As for the threat he made on your life, I can testify in court if you need it!:mrgreen:
when do I get to be a moderator? I would love the power trip you guys seem to get off on! (oops was that sexually explicit?) I would edit it but im not a loser, im mean moderator!:bounce:

Next time you start to edit one of my posts you better look in the mirror and ask your self one very VERY important questions.

"How big of a boy am I?" and that was not of a threatening nature, but you take it how you want.

Hmmm sounds like a litle Roy D. Mercer to me! I am good! :bounce:

Thats right.... glad someone picked up on the humor.

BTW Bryan no offense, but you don't know how to use the internet unless you go through that internet for dumbies book you have... making you moderate of an online forum would be like letting me work on your boat.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Now can we get back on topic! Whos coming to the meeting?

I plan on being there so long as everything is going ok with the new baby. I think the chicken platter from walmart sounds good. I would hate for you to get everyone 6" subs and Bryan feel inferior. :bounce: Maybe those little bite sized sandwiches would be better! :shock: Oh can I say that?? Sorry!!

Maybe we can talk about our website. Is it up and running yet? It's kinda lame not to have a working website these days! Lets get that thing rolling!!:mrgreen:

salt newbie01 said:
Maybe we can talk about our website. Is it up and running yet? It's kinda lame not to have a working website these days! Lets get that thing rolling!!:mrgreen:

I understand where you are coming from, I have been working with Chris and David on this, so calm down. :grumble: BTW if we could get that new president to carry some weight things sure would be alot easier. :mrgreen:

The website is being worked on MR. Impatient! ;) If you have never worked on a web site then you know these things cant be thrown together overnight my friend....

I'll have a basic layout finished by today.

Overnight...who said anything about overnight? It's been down for a couple months!! Just kidding guys. A little touchy aren't we?? Yes I have worked with building a website before and I know it's time consuming but I'm still gonna give you a hard time. That's just the chatt reef club way!!

Im just curious being im the president and all, shouldnt I be in the loop of the whole new website and all? Its like having Dick cheney declare war on france (I wish) and not talk to bush. you see Dick and bush try and work together like a TEAM! So ill be weight when I have a clue what yall are talking about. I didnt even know we had a web site!:mrgreen:

Inorder to have input on the website one needs to be able to know the difference between a : and a ;. When we get around to the questions you can add value to we will let you know.

Hey guys what color do you want the font on the website to be? (hey bryan this one you can answer)

Back