Nubby is M.I.A

I blame the cats. All they do is hunt things, and they love seafood. The cats did it. Let's get a very bright light and start the interogations.

2447458637_822b785238.jpg

I was up until 2 am yesterday scrubbing my sump, doing a water change and no sign of Nubby. My wife comes down into my office and looks at the tank for 2 minutes and says "I found your blue thing"

He WAS in the overflow box...I don't know how I missed him. I checked it at least 3 times. Here he is..he's looking a little thin, but he's moving around. Glad he's back home.

Attachments

• Nubby.jpg
    Nubby.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 151
Hahahaha "your blue thing". I guess that's what most of the stuff in our tank is to non-hobbyists. Nemo fish, Dory fish, pink things, blue things and yellow things.

PS. Unless more of his legs are missing, this officially exonerates the cats.

SO BITE ME, WADE!!!! :lol:

My money is still on the cats putting him there, waiting until all hope is lost and poor Nubby is a goner. Then all stealth like in the middle of the night while parents are sleeping they pull him out and have a nice seafood dinner.P.S. You don't happen to have a Cardinal do you?

Hahahaha "your blue thing". I guess that's what most of the stuff in our tank is to non-hobbyists. Nemo fish, Dory fish, pink things, blue things and yellow things.

LOL my sisters are always like "your ugly pink prickly thing is all dead looking again" (referring to leathers shrinking at night)

my mom: "CESILIE! your black thing is crawling on the seaweed!"
meaning: the limpet is eating the kelp you put in there

dad: Your snake is out again circling the tank
meaning: Kona is hungry

LOL

Back