October POTM - Greens, Whites or Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20130915_162446_165.jpg

Umm, aren't we still in Sept? How come the Oct contest is up? And how come there is a Sept winner up? I thought Dennis won last month? I is confused!

i was going to say the same thing but desided to just run with this hahahaha.... "October Non-coral invers" September Blues greens and white but hay we can just to october its all good ;)

Umm, aren't we still in Sept? How come the Oct contest is up? And how come there is a Sept winner up? I thought Dennis won last month? I is confused!

Yeah, I've had to make some changes for the new system - so the October contest is running now, as that will be the POTM during October. As we're out of sync, there were two winners in the last contest - Dennis won for August and Species8472 won for September. Once we're a month or so in to it, things should make more sense - I'll be posting the updates rules and info on how it works in the coming days. :) I know it may not look like it's making sense, but it's under control :D.

edit - I should also mention that the POTM closes on the 20th this month, then voting will be until 1st Oct.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back