OhNo's 280 build

OhNoNemo

i love triggers
Finally got a good deal on CL...a 280 ,,84"x24"x32"..put a 20 gallon next to it to give an idea
Will be a slow start ,but will be fun..More Angels,triggers and Tangs here i come..1 more of each, at least:mrgreen:

Attachments

• P8283884tqnk2.jpg
    P8283884tqnk2.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 315
  • P8283906tamj.jpg
    P8283906tamj.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 330
Sweet Matt! I can't wait to see this come together, maybe you can add that mystery wrasse now too. Do you have any plans for the 125 now?

Sweet Matt! I can't wait to see this come together, maybe you can add that mystery wrasse now too. Do you have any plans for the 125 now?
Thanks Brian,drove half the day today to get it ,but it was worth it:Cheers:,,and yes ,i will be adding a mystery for sure
Thought about making it the sump:shock:,probably not though,, may try and sell it..If i don't ,i may actually go back to fresh water with it,,maybe a nice shoal of Piraya ...

French Angel Baby!
no doubt:mrgreen:...
I think i'm going to work on the background 1st..Then concentrate on the stand..not going to rush it..With 3 kids its tough to do projects anyway.Finally finished the cedar house shutters,only took a month and half:mrgreen:. I just hope its done before #4 gets here :shock:

no doubt:mrgreen:...
I think i'm going to work on the background 1st..Then concentrate on the stand..not going to rush it..With 3 kids its tough to do projects anyway.Finally finished the cedar house shutters,only took a month and half:mrgreen:. I just hope its done before #4 gets here :shock:

Number four?? Congrats!!

And I certainly hope the trigger in question is a Niger, otherwise we're fighting.

This is something I ask everyone starting a big tank: Can you get a school of blue jaw triggers??? Please!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Ooo, and zebra eels are cool too...

How about I do all the thinking for this tank and you get to do the work and send me the pictures. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Number four?? Congrats!!

And I certainly hope the trigger in question is a Niger, otherwise we're fighting.
:D Definitely Erin,,wish i could have got your beauty ...Probably going to trade Mr. humu when the time comes..

Oh,#4 isn't yet ,,but the plan is to try in October:mrgreen:,,but thank you..I'll let you know

This is something I ask everyone starting a big tank: Can you get a school of blue jaw triggers??? Please!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Ooo, and zebra eels are cool too...

How about I do all the thinking for this tank and you get to do the work and send me the pictures. :mrgreen::mrgreen:
Sure ,no problem...You send me the cash ,i'll put in the fish you want:wink:

Last edited:
Reinforcing floor joists tomorrow ...
I know ,,not very excited ,but its the first step,and probably most important:lol:

Reinforcing floor joists tomorrow ...
I know ,,not very excited ,but its the first step,and probably most important:lol:
For sure, that why I put mine in the basement. If I have foundation problems down there we got big problems. This looks awsome. I put 40 breeders under mine for sumps. Wish those were bigger now not much room for evap water. The 125 maybe to big but bigger is always better, right.

Heres the frame for the stand .Its made of 1/2 inch plywood and 8- 4x4's and braced with 2x4's .Its 2 feet high..
Going to finish it off with cedar boards ..I will have 3 doors in front and have an access door on the right side..Hope to get a lot done this weekend

Attachments

• P9203938standbuild.jpg
    P9203938standbuild.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 285
  • P9173930.jpg
    P9173930.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 261
Looks good so far...that stand looks stable as hell. :)
Thanks Smitty,,,
oh yeah its stable,i'm actually going to add more 2x4's between the 4x4's on the bottom too..I already have em on top..,,I got kids who will be looking into it a lot and i don't want this thing going anywhere

Back