OK I HAVE PICS!.... ha

fishsticks

No clue about reefs
alrite, first i would like to defend myself with the algae u might see... i been using filtered water from home i know i know bad idea but i have to no choice right now but to use it for my top off water... :grumble:
starting next week im going to use ro water i bought the system so it should be here tomorrow.

next this is 1 year exactly or around i had this tank, every piece u see was about 1-2 inches in size when i first got them now they r 4-6 inches in size. thanks! also im goin to get some turbo snails i gave mine away to my lil cousin to help him start off one other reason why that algae started in a little :grumble:.
im still a super newb at this stuff.

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

006.jpg

ok tell me what you think! does it all look healthY?:frustrat:

It looks AWESOME!!!!

And yes, your corals look healthy. Post up a full tank shot pic, I would love to see it. Also, send me a superman frag. lol.

Nice work.

Those pics are awesome!Except for the alge though............. But still those are amazing pictures you tooks there.

which one is the superman? :question:

also i wont post a full tank pic until next week, i need to eliminate this algae first. !! :(

Last edited:
MAN.... Everything looks great ! I would really like to take the 2nd photo of the mushrooms off your hands!!! They look awesome !! Also post a full tank shot I too would like to see !!!

All healthy tanks have some algae somewhere in the system, not always in the main tank, but, somewhere i.e. refuge, sump etc. very nice up date, great aquascapte, looking very good. congrats and thanks for sharing.

Hair algae aint that bad.Just wait untill you bryopsis growing.That stuff is bad.
The tanks looking good.

Back