Omfg

I went to dose my tank because its been running low on calcium and KH.....i fuSRHH squirted LCR all in my tank........prolly a cap full.......what do i do?water change?......leave my lights off so my PH doesnt spike...ugh i wanna shoot myself.:frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::frustrat: help

I'm assuming LCR is Kents Liquid Calcium Reactor. A capful shouldn't cause any problems. The stuff is pretty weak.
These are the active ingredients...
RO/DI water, chloride-free calcium, magnesium, and strontium salts from natural sources.
chloride free calcium = calcium hydroxide...aka kalkwasser.
Magnesuim could be either mag sulfate (Espom salts) or mag chloride (ice melt) or a combination of both.
Dunno how they can claim it controls alkalinity tho.....

Here in NC LCR is used as a kitchen cleaner....also advertised to remove hard water and rust stains......a mistake like that is so easy to do when you have all kinds of bottles of stuff that we use in our tanks.....sorry that happened....I would suggest H2 0 change, carbon and PRAYER!!!!!! Good Luck!!

I agree with ccCAPT that amount shouldnt do any real damage in your tank..
I would just let it completely mix in then do a water change as precaution measure..
But I really wouldnt think it would do much ...

Back