ORA Red Planet tabling acropora

Dude I got ninja'd by my wife today! I said let's go to the LFS, she said okay I'll drive................. We ended up at the grocery store. :grumble:
No red planet yet :grumble:

Dude I got ninja'd by my wife today! I said let's go to the LFS, she said okay I'll drive................. We ended up at the grocery store. :grumble:
No red planet yet :grumble:

Mine tryed that once:grumble:
I told her I'd drive us back home,but took her to the LFS instead:D

Hmm that'd work on NDB, but I'd have to tell him that we're going to the law enforcement supply store, and he'd think that's pretty fishy coming from me.

ORA usually requires a $200 or $300 fish order before they will sell an LFS any corals. Their facility primarily farms clowns, dottybacks and other cool stuff. The corals are just the icing on the cake so to speak. So your LFS would need to order a couple dozen clowns to be able to order you any SPS.

heres mine jag, got it yesterday and my PE is great, but im sure it could be more from the pictures i have seen of this one
008-11.jpg

Dustin your frag looks like its in great shape, better polyps than mine. They are slowly coming out though. Isn't this a great birds nest?

Back