ordering Live rock off internet

Moraygirl

Reefing newb
Hi Everyone!

In a short time in the future I will be needing to place a large (for me) order of live rock and I was hoping that I could get some recommendations on which vendor to use.

I need about 50 pounds and was looking into TBS and heard they were great, but they are expensive!

I know that everywhere is going to be expensive, but would love to hear everyones stories, good or bad, about ordering Live Rock off the internet.

Thanks in advance!! :Cheers:

HIROCK large is very dense and bit chalky. ancient reef mined from dry land. great for base rock. I dont recommend for upper portion of reef. I have had good luck with figi and tonga. since I secured my reef rock from a local tear down for my current project I do not have an out let to recommend that I have done business with recently. Pounder13 is a member and also has a store. Has helped others, maybe contact him and see what he can do for you. as always be careful with mail orders until you know your supplier. always evaluate based on support if something shipped is not right. No gaurantee, No support, No sale. hope this helps. WELCOME TO THE FORUM. HOPE YOUR VISITS HERE ARE BENEFICIAL AND ENJOYABLE.

Back