Ordering Live Rock?

TBS seems really good. I am assuming that you would add it to an un-cycled tank. So the added goodies that come with the rock help with the cycling process? What is to prevent them from being affected by the un-cycled tank?

Yes, if you were to order The Package, you would get everything you need to start up a tank and your entire cycle would last just a few days. BAM! Instant reef tank. :Cheers:
Tell him Dennis sent you and I'll see him in TWO WEEKS! :D

Yes, if you were to order The Package, you would get everything you need to start up a tank and your entire cycle would last just a few days. BAM! Instant reef tank. :Cheers:
Tell him Dennis sent you and I'll see him in TWO WEEKS! :D

Good to know. Probably will not order in the next two weeks so I will not be able to tell him. Sorry.

It seems like a good investment and I may get some of the critters I enjoy seeing in the Keys. I will have to find out if he ships to Manchester Airport or if I have to go to Boston.

Just looked at "the package" on TBS.... Seems like a pretty decent deal to get everything started up. The shipping sucks, but might be worth it....

Not sure about their live rock, but I am very happy with my dry rock that I got from Marcos Rocks. It was also free shipping.

Just looked at "the package" on TBS.... Seems like a pretty decent deal to get everything started up. The shipping sucks, but might be worth it....

The shipping is worth it when you realize how much LIVE stuff is all over your rocks and you see that it actually survives, due to the quick trip from ocean to your tank and the fact that it stays in water the whole time (adding to the weight of the boxes). :)

The shipping is worth it when you realize how much LIVE stuff is all over your rocks and you see that it actually survives, due to the quick trip from ocean to your tank and the fact that it stays in water the whole time (adding to the weight of the boxes). :)

Yeahhhhhh, I know.... lol. I'm just having a hard time coming to terms with spending almost as much for shipping as I am on the package itself. BUT, I don't think there's a darn thing else I'm going to have to buy, except a couple of clown fish. So, I'm trying to look at it as more cash up front, but it's probably less in the long run.

I do want to say that Richard has some of the best customer service skills I've EVER encountered. It'll be a couple weeks before I'm ready to place on order but I'm looking forward to working with him.

Ya, Richard's a great guy. Can't wait to finally meet him on monday. :)

And yes... every time I walk into that freight pick-up it hurts. First my wallet cries... then my car's suspension cries. LOL!

I wish I lived close enough to make a road trip and drop in. I'd love to check out his store.... And then I wouldn't have to hand over so much cash to the airlines.....

Back