Parrot's 150 Long

yeah...AND the rocks, unfortunately. I had two in the 75, and the rocks were swiftly devoid of that nice pink coralline covering. BUT, I guess if I cover them in corals, no one will notice!

PLUS, I love urchins...hmmMMMMmmm

Alright, so my time in Iraq is drawing to a close and very soon I'll be beginning the build.
I ordered some rocks from Stephen at reefrocks.net, and he just sent me the pics - they look amazing, and he came through on his promise to give me some sweet pillars.
AlexEngelson001.jpg

AlexEngelson003.jpg

AlexEngelson002.jpg

Last edited:
Reefrocks has amazing customer service and impressive prices - Amber, shoot them an email, I'm sure they could get you a nice pillar.

So I just got home from Iraq, and WOW, do I have a lot of packages!!! (and a lot of trash from opening them)

This is just SOME of them, and it includes 3 vortechs, my AI lights and mounting kit, DJ power strips, GHL 3 pump doser, return pumps, plumbing supplies, 2 400w finnex heaters, and a wireless bridge to hook up to my GHL controller! Going to be nuts....tank will be here in a few weeks, I think!
IMG_20110904_151235.jpg

IMG_20110905_114114.jpg

IMG_20110905_114119.jpg

Thanks guys, it's exciting! I wish my tank was here, though.

Question - what kind of foam sheeting should I get to put between the stand & the tank base?

Back