Photos

JBReef

Reefing newb
Lets try this.....

This is my 20 gal. with a 10 gal. sump/fuge. Running for about 9/10 months now. Pay no attention to the green glass, I gota get a scraper.
Picture078.jpg

Just the tank
Picture068.jpg

My GSM clown (tank raised)
Picture069.jpg

Dimond golby
Picture074.jpg

Leather (when it was happy)
Picture060.jpg

Leather (latley it sheds at the end of everyday but it looks GREAT the rest of the time)?
Picture080.jpg

Not to sure, but only one feather comes out
Picture075.jpg

Thats all the photos for now. Just wanted to get cought up.

I'm looking to replace the power head with a Koralia nano, but reading up on it I wasn't sure if I should go with the Koralia-1 or if I should run 2 nano's. any sugustions?

Also... thought, coments, constructive critisizem(sp)

-thanks

Nice tank. The only thing that I would change would be to add a blue or black(preferably) background.

I would go with a Koralia 1 over a nano. Yes leathers do shed but if you give them a little flow they'll do it less often. Tank is looking good.

i found some blue reflective background i added to both my tanks and brightened up my live rock reflecting light back into tank. Got it from petco.

The green dots are on the glass. I wanted to pain the back befor I started up the tank but that was 9 months ago when I was young and restless and had no paitence to wait.

and about the power head...... so you think it would be better to have a koralia 1 from one side rather than 2 nanos crossing?

Thanks for all the compliments!

The tanks looking great.
I think I would go with 2 of Koralia#1s or maybe even the #2s.As long as the sands on the bottom,you dont have to much flow.

OK, so I'v been going through post after post :compute:on many different sites and I'v come to the conclusion that most 20H's run eaither 2 nanos or 1-#1.

BUT...... after :fechten2:all day, I'v decided to go with the 2-#1's and if it causes disturbence in my sand bed I'll have to move them in a different configuration.

thanks again everyone

Back