Pico build is looking expensive...

Waddi

Shenanigans?
Well, i contacted Dr Foster and Smith or whatever its called, asked them how much shipping would be. Now i expected say 50 bucks or something. But when i got the reply 5 days later when i asked how much an order of a Theo heater and Pico aquarium would cost, they told me it would be $205 *Not including what i want* :shock:
So looks like i will paying a good 350 including postage customs and the stuff.
So im trying to find it in Canada, but having no luck whatsoever!!! :frustrat: :frustrat: :frustrat:

Try building a pico with some cut glass, then you can customize size and all the other jazz without paying a primo price, a light for something that small wouldnt cost you $20 bucks probably.

How much to ship to the U.S.? Could you find some kind person to ship it to then they could ship it up to you or would that be the same price? Or it's time for a road trip :mrgreen:

well it had saved the zip now I see its gone but tried one for NS was 41. to ship there..
I have used that company a ton over the years never had an issue.. :D

Thanks for the link marcah, the shipping is estimated at $39 which is great!! Yay!! I can finally get it, but jeez $205 and $39 is a big difference! Hahaha. Now time to get the money out!! :p

glad I could help.. you could always ship one to me with the difference...:bounce:
seriously, you will enjoy the service.. great to deal with..

Back