pics of your zoas

uhhh these things?

zoas.jpg

Breathtaking! I love zoos. The bring so much color to any tank. You can't have a reef without zoos lol. I have five different kind of zoos in my tank.

My mantis tank is a huge variety of zoa's.....only the best will be in the reef. High end zoa's only....I'll add more pics tomorrow to this thread...

Im going to take pix tomorrow before work but im bored going through pictures on my PB so ima post a few i guess...

zoamantis2.jpg

zoamantis.jpg

330446dc.jpg

Fruitloops1.jpg

These are all kinda old.....ima go ona pic whoreing spree again tomorrow before work...cant say it will be much as im ready for water changes on both tanks within the next couple days....hope some other ppl consider adding to this to show off their zoa's. Id like to see a thread go on forever. Doesnt matter the pic quality, just show yours off the best u can. I LOVE zoa's!!!!!

i cant find any zoas like that in bradenton.and when i do there not for sale.i found some blue ones once and i could have bought them but i bought some damn ricordea floridas.

The zoos on the background of your first pic, have those ones Haha. Think info at least. For some reason my phone doesn't let me attach pictures directly so ill have to put upload my pics to Photobucket and put the link on here. But the pics are just from my phone so they are not nearly as pretty as yours Dana lol

Back