Picture of the day.

Don't blink because time fly's by....seems like yesterday she was taking her first steps.

hxthzsrtr.jpg

The picture came out my wallet. So it has shyt all on it and bent up.....

djdtjjdty.jpg

One from this weekend. Her 3 week old bday. :)
The light or something made her eyes look kinda green but they are still that grayish color and will most likely turn brown since almost everyone in our family has some derivative of brown eyes.

5826087488_a55db279fc_o.jpg

haha, thanks guys.

Alex, I think the fact that she exists, is proof that I have decent "equipment" AND i know how to use it. ;) :mrgreen:

Yeah, I'm sure she'd love to no day be surfing the web, google your nickname, and see how daddy was talking about his "equipment" to make her LOL

It's before noon, and my beautiful daughter got up this morning to help her brothers make me breakfast. This is about the first time in years she hasn't done her hair and face before leaving her bedroom. My love to my kids for making today a day I'm glad to be their father.

Daughter.jpg

It's before noon, and my beautiful daughter got up this morning to help her brothers make me breakfast. This is about the first time in years she hasn't done her hair and face before leaving her bedroom. My love to my kids for making today a day I'm glad to be their father.

Daughter.jpg

ok, two things.... no make that three.

1. Happy Father's Day. :D

2. Your daughter has awesome hair, even if it is not "done up". :bounce:

3. Is that a nascar koozy on your water jug? :toothy12:

ok, two things.... no make that three.

1. Happy Father's Day. :D

2. Your daughter has awesome hair, even if it is not "done up". :bounce:

3. Is that a nascar koozy on your water jug? :toothy12:

Happy Father's Day to you!! A little late. The first one is always the best!!

You daughter is beautiful. Your picture made my wife go "ahhhh...she's beautiful!! All babys are cute, but she's beautiful....can we have another one please"!!!! You may want to talk to Yote or I when she gets older on the best gun to buy.

I agree about her hair, but she tells me I have to say she looks good even if she thinks she doesn't.

And yes that is a Nascar koozy on the water jug. Race day is fun around our house. 4 of us watch it and 4 of us have different drivers. Ashley tells us to grow up since she doesn't watch it.

I took this at a house my great-grandfather built in the 1920's. It was such a beautiful house, i cant imagine leaving it. My dad got married there, and im so happy with it! I love his wify-poo!

DSC_0162-1.jpg

Back