Picture of the day.

Happy Brain
003-1.jpg

My first picture upload... how exciting :D Just back from a Coral splurge, the shop had just got a big shipment in so i was spoilt for choice. Thought i might be greedy and buy 2 and ended up leaving with 4 new Corals! Here's a shot of my new Sponge.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 171
Since I currently don't have a tank thread to share, I'll share here. I picked up a pair of TINY harlequin shrimp. Bout the size of a quarter or so. Crappy iPhone pic

c0127b48.jpg

So cute! I got mine about that big as well and over the past month he has grown quite a bit, probably due to the overwhelming amount of food available...

I love this shot..... I have to ask how do you get past the actinic glare everything I shoot in actinic looks blue. Not how I see it under the lighting? I have tried changing the settings and nodda. I have not found that sweet spot yet :( so how do you do itid love to know hahaha is your camera made of unicorn bones?

I love this shot..... I have to ask how do you get past the actinic glare everything I shoot in actinic looks blue. Not how I see it under the lighting? I have tried changing the settings and nodda. I have not found that sweet spot yet :( so how do you do itid love to know hahaha is your camera made of unicorn bones?

Could be the camera or the setting your shooting under, not sure. Anytime i shoot i make sure im pointing the cam straigh forward, not looking up or down.:Cheers: Thanks.

Wow and you say ur tank looks crappy.

I wish I could get a zoa garden like that. Tanks looking great Dana

In my defense, that was a totally diff picture and aquarium.But thank you. In time your zoa's will grow.:Cheers:

Could be the camera or the setting your shooting under, not sure. Anytime i shoot i make sure im pointing the cam straigh forward, not looking up or down.:Cheers: Thanks.

Thanks Dana i never knew mayhem could be so helpful :D

and yeah to add i love the zoa i cant wait till mine are in that standing :Cheers:

Thanks Dana i never knew mayhem could be so helpful :D

and yeah to add i love the zoa i cant wait till mine are in that standing :Cheers:

They will in time. They do like dirty water as they grow faster in my mantis tank than my 46g reef.

Just want to thank everyone for making this thread what it is. Spring is here so dust off the cams and get to taking some pictures!:mrgreen:

Back