Picture of the Month - January

Ian

Reefing newb
If you would like to enter, post a reef related image in the gallery (or use one you have already uploaded) and then post the image code in here so it displays in the thread. Just one entry per user, per month please :smile:

Near the end of the month we'll have an open vote and pick the winner.
Good luck everyone :bounce:

the image code is on the bottom of the pic in the uploaded format on LR gallery or on photobucket (which it what I use). copy the image code and paste it in your post and your pic shows up

-Doc

Might as well try lol, im sure i wont get this month but here ya go. Click on image and click zoom below the picture for better res.

Last edited:
n1367220841_30336303_3063.jpg

Thanks guys, had to take a couple new pics with the new camera, wasn't sure if it was a good pic though. I liked the fact that the 2 clowns were in it, and all the way in the back, the exquisite wrasse was there also.

I have to pick a Tang pic, I NEED TO WIN WITH A TANG !
I Shot this JUST FOR THIS !!!!

Petsandfish032.jpg

Code:
 ["IMG"]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa40/LionFish_2007/Petsandfish032.jpg[/IMG]

Remove the Quotes in the 1st box
Enjoy!

Last edited:
lionfish, great shot. Many yellow tangs I see in tanks have HLLE or spots, especially as they get bigger. Yours is just clean and beautiful. Great job.

-Doc

yes, but not always acheived. Too often, people do not follow good diet for their tangs. Clearly, you do. great job again and good luck with POTM. There is always stiff competition.

Back