Picture of the Month - July

Upload it to photobucket or the Living Reefs image gallery, then copy and paste the

Well, I figure that since I got my new angels, I would give them a go with POTM. I will try the shark again later. I am just so excited for my tank, I wanted to share!!!

JulyPOTM.jpg

-Doc

Wow....angels are so pretty! that Imperator is awesome! But, I thought angels weren't reef safe? I'm confused, is it only certain kinds of corals?

Wow....angels are so pretty! that Imperator is awesome! But, I thought angels weren't reef safe? I'm confused, is it only certain kinds of corals?

That depends on your definition of "reef". Angels can usually be kept with most soft corals, and even SPS corals. Some species are less likely to pick than others. It really is hit and miss. It is worth the risk for me.

-Doc

orange-polypscopy.jpg

Sorry, watermarked (so that people don't link from my pics on my site unless they are me, hehe). My favorite pic that I have of any of our zoanthids. :D

I am at work, so the actual file is at home. I can replace with a non-watermarked one later. :)

Last edited:
WOW what a tough competion. iI tried to get a picture of my sixline eating a worm out of the rock but as soon as i went up to the galss with the camera he swam away as always .:( Anyways here is my entry
PICT0055-1.jpg

Back