Picture of the Month - May

I feel the same way Redline... I have a really good camera that by all means should take kick ass shots. But somehow all my pictures still suck :(.

biff your pics were far far better than mine in vegas. still your camera takes far better pics. I just get frustrated with it. I have messed with tons of settings and it still sucks. maybe its because its been dropped so many times, but still it works far better than your laptop after you dropped it :)

Oh yeah. Bring up the laptop. Thanks. That was low. :)

I've tried messing with all the manual settings on mine too with no luck. I have just accepted the fact that I have no skill, and that's the problem.

Re-posting my picture at the end of this thread so people don't have to hunt for it for the voting.VOTE FOR GEORGE!!! :mrgreen:

pictureofthemonth1-May.jpg

Usually with the POTM the admin person creates a new thread that lists all the pictures in a row so people can view them easily. Since this thread is 12 pages long a lot of people are not going to want to have to dig through 12 pages of chatter to find the pictures. Just trying to make it easier. :D

never put up a pic for pic of the month so here is my first, trying new sony cybershot dsc-h7. good camera and not good at using it, except this pic came out half way decent.

DSC00245.JPG

Back