please tell me about this ASAP!!!!!

Do yourself a favor and dont waste your money on either, save up 200-250 bucks and buy a decent skimmer.

its a buddy of mine, i told him to get an octopus 150, but hes trying to save a buck or two. i got a cheap-o seaclone, but i am goin to buy an octopus soon.

i was just trying to prove a point to my buddy! what better of a place to do it than here!

Last edited:
Don't mean to threadjack... but is the seaclone 100 any good? I bought one in a panic yesterday. So far its not building up much... mainly white foam, just a little. Will this skimmer last me a little while until i can get a decent one?

I ran a seaclone 100 on a 30 gallon reef for a while.Their not the best skimmer on the market by any means.They are as usless as tits on a boar hawg on anything much bigger than a 30.But for a 30 and smaller,there better than no skimmer at all.

I ran a Seaclone on my 55 it did the job until I could save up for a better one. As for the Jebo skimmer if it's anything like their lights stay away. The lights are badly made.

SeaClones are the bottom of the barrel when it comes to skimmers. They are better than nothing, but if you have any more than a couple fish, they do not get the job done.

Back