Pods?

Kat

Reefing newb
Hello everyone,
my 14g nano has been set up about 6 weeks. Im going slow due to inexperience, LFS thirty miles away and heavy work scedule. I currently have 9 lbs LR and 8lbs base rock some hermits and snails. Im curious about the pods I have alot of them and 3 times now I have seen what I would call a "bloom"? or a large "hatching"? for about 24 hours they seem to be everywhere, floating, walking on the sides and grouping on the sand. the next day all seems to be back to normal. is it possible to have to many pods? also Im seeing some small greyish worms (bristleworms)? they sometimes swim and spiral themselves in the water, looks really weird is this normal?

Pods Are Great !! I Actually Added Them To My Tank, They Will Make Great Food For Fish That Eat Them !! The Worms I'm Not Sure Off . Sorry

the worms are real small 1/4 to 1/2 " I dont think I could get them on a pic.are there any websites that show pictures of pods and small creatures? I have 4 books and none of them have pictures.

Sounds to me like your tanks doing great.The more pods you have the better.Kinda like growing your own clean up crew.

Back