Post pics of your tangs

Vegas Trip!?!?!? Let's go!!!! We can stay at the Golden Nugget...have you guys seen that water slide that takes you right through the middle of their shark tank?

It looks sick! The only problem with that is that we would be more/less stuck downtown :sad: My girlfriend and I have been thinking of going for Halloween (tons of fun)...let me know if you guys are being serious. :squint:

Haha, if we all go for Halloween and meet in constume we could still keep our animinity :lol: Anyone else picturing DC showing up in a giant lobster costume? :rofl:

I'm 5 away, but the way I drive, it's more like 3 1/2 to 4, but then again with the girl in the car it'll probably be 5 1/2 :grumble:

...Who else is/was in?

ltljoker was actually the one to start the trip to vegas but we have to work around his 2 week gone schedule and a few others said they would go but never any agreement on time

:sad: burn! Nonetheless I like the idea, gonna have to keep that one in mind...do a little Living Reefs convention :lol:

that chat time? I always see a post of "Hey we're in the chat room"...."Posted 9 HOURS AGO" Have you guys been watching my web cam and going in the chat room when I'm sleeping :squint:

THey usually try it on friday and saturday nites thats when #1 as dcan call him tries to get everyone there its about 9 our time which is 8 yours and dcans time kid

Back