POTY in December?

Should December be a POTY competition instead of POTM?

• Yes, let's make the best of the best go head to head!

Votes: 25 96.2%
  • No, I want to see new photos in December!

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bifferwine

I am a girl
Michelle had an idea, where, instead of having the usual POTM competition in December, the 11 entries from the previous months of the year will all go up against each other in a massive POTY competition instead. So, let's take a vote on this!

i voted for it too. I think its a great idea and it would hella fun.

The only downside i see is that no one would probably vote for the November winner because they are already bored with the pic and they would want to vote for something different...but who cares.

im in ... i like alexanders idea about the December POTM going on the next calendar year voting ticket ... but maybe having two, POTM & POTY, to vote on in one month is asking too much ... its up to Biff since she sets that stuff up

but maybe having two, POTM & POTY, to vote on in one month is asking too much
I dont think its too much. think about it. you can vote for poty in 1 day. the pics are all there and available for your viewing pleasure. then the potm will just go as normal.

Well, we can have a POTM and POTY competition, but there is only space for one winner on the homepage. I think it'd be better to just do one competition, and have one winner.

Well, the poll will continue to be open, but I am seeing a blowout. So, unless the "NO" votes somehow manage to catch up, I am declaring December the OFFICIAL POTY MONTH!

Back