predators in tank?

algy1943

Reefing newb
How much of a problem can vermatid snails be, I can only see 1 in my tank sited to the underside of live rock thats got my mushroom coral living on?

algy1943:sfish:

Or you can take a dollop of super glue and just put a spot of it on top of its hole.
hI GUYS, Just ordered a KR92-36B Light for my living reef, has 3 lighting modes, daylight, blue light and moon light, more powerful than a 250w metal halide

algy1943:Cheers:

hey bud that light looks wild did you order it online
I did from Allpondsolution in England, cheapest I could get was £1229:00, lot of money but if I can keep my white anemone alive it will have been worth every penny, got to wait 2 weeks.by the way ate vermatid snail with garlic and a nice chanti.

algy1943

Last edited:
Wow are those LED lights? Those are nice! You know you didn't have to buy LEDs! Your anemone would have done fine under T5s or MH! But if you want to get LEDs, good for you -- they are the aquarium lighting of the future, everyone says.

Wow are those LED lights? Those are nice! You know you didn't have to buy LEDs! Your anemone would have done fine under T5s or MH! But if you want to get LEDs, good for you -- they are the aquarium lighting of the future, everyone says.
Well Sarah i thought the Tax man can wait my anemone cant, I am feeding her on lance fish, raw prawn, mussels, cockles on alternative days, if that doesn't bring back her zooxanthellae, I cant say nI didn't give it my best shot
Allen, will post photos when I get it set up, I'm having early bowl musili it's 4:56am

Sarah the air pump bubbles bursting on the surface of the water turn the underside green, will the 2 Aqua clear power heads provide enough oxygen into my 250L Tank

algy1943

Sure are , just waiting for the loan to be approved LOL
Quick question for you, why do anemones close up?

algy1943 (Allen):question:
Not exactly sure why they close up but my sebae anemone closes up every night at the same time for 2 to 4 hours, and it slowly comes back out. Not sure what causes this but mine has done this forever and is perfectly healthy. :twocents:

Just wondering, why did you choose LEDs over metal halide or T5s? Metal halide and T5s are a fraction of the cost, and will allow you to keep any animal you want.

Back