predators in tank?

Just wondering, why did you choose LEDs over metal halide or T5s? Metal halide and T5s are a fraction of the cost, and will allow you to keep any animal you want.

Well really it was the look of the unit that swayed me, they came back to me today offering the KR91 as this was in stock and the difference was that it was only half the power of thr KR92, but was £500 cheaper, and the KR92 is more powerful than a 250W metal halide system, so having set my mind on the 92 iv'e gone for that delivery is promised for middle of May, if you look on the website where I have gone you can see it www.allpondsolutions.co.uk
Let me know what you think

fondest regards

Allen

Yep.Anemones will close up just after a meal and while takin a :pooh: Sometimes,they'll close up just to rest.

One other word of advice Allen. Once you get those lights over your tank.DONT just blast your tank with all that light for a full 12 hours a day.You'll have to work the tank up to the light a little bit every day.If your not careful,you'll end up with green water and rock thats covered in hair algae.

Yep.Anemones will close up just after a meal and while takin a :pooh: Sometimes,they'll close up just to rest.

One other word of advice Allen. Once you get those lights over your tank.DONT just blast your tank with all that light for a full 12 hours a day.You'll have to work the tank up to the light a little bit every day.If your not careful,you'll end up with green water and rock thats covered in hair algae.

Well thanks for that advice on the lighting because I would have done just that full power, see if nobody tells you these things how would one know, I doubt that the info with the Led's would advise on that, so thanks a bundle, not sure how many watts to start with, that's:frustrat: if I can reduce the wattage while on?

Back