HI everyone. A week after cycling my tank and making sure that water was basically ok I purchased a purple reef lobster (again). He didn't do well and died on me 2 weeks later. I have other crustaceans in the tank: shrimp, banded "shrimp", 3 small hermit crabs. All are well. This is a second time I lost the lobster but had never lost any other invert. My Ph is steady - 8.5-8.6; salinity varies a bit with evaporation but is in the range of 1.024-1.025. No ammonia/nitrites and 20 ppm nitrates are present. Does anyone know about these lobsters? Why do they seem way more sensitive than other crustaceans? (I got them from the same store. Are any diseases known in this species??) Thanks a bunch!