PVC Long Cuff Gloves $7.99

crazy cajun

Reefing newb
If anyone needs a pair of these pvc gloves Harbor freight has them for $7.99 and i have compared them to the 29.00 Coralife gloves and seem to be same quality, i have been using these for a few months and work great. i have a local Harbor freiht by my house i can get them for you or you can order them online. have a great Day

Oil-Resistant PVC Long Cuff Gloves

Attachments

• gloves.jpg
    gloves.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 674
I love these things...just bought a pair last week...That's a good deal btw. I paid over $20 for mine.

Wow, I used to have a pair that I bought for like $35 at my LFS. I will head to Harbor Freight this week and get these instead of ordering new aquarium ones! Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks for the heads up! I got their flyer in the mail, but I haven't looked at it yet. I'll swing by there on my way home since it is really close by.

According to the website, they are now on sale for $5.99 I'm going to stop by the store and grab me a set this weekend.

Thanks again for the tip!

Yeah I noticed that. I bought the last pair so I didn't notice if there was sizes. My hands are pretty big (glove size Lrg-xl) and there is still a lot of room in them.

I just picked up a pair, and didn't think about looking if they have different sizes, but the one I got has "Large" printed on it. I may go back and see if they have any smaller sizes, but it does not say anything on the website about various sizes. Luckily they are only a couple of miles away!

Back