Question about orange zoanthid

Well they were closed in the store i Bought them too. Im hoping and from now I'll acclimate everything that I buy for my tank!

Ack! Becareful about buying zoanthids when they are closing up. Aside from acclimation(which is really not that important with zoanthids, just float them for the temp) you need to dip them before putting them in the tank. Even a simple freshwater dip will suffice. I learned this lesson the hard way(sort of) I found a nudibranch on a frag the other day before adding it to the tank. Just thinking about the livestock I could have lost blows my mind.

Ack! Becareful about buying zoanthids when they are closing up. Aside from acclimation(which is really not that important with zoanthids, just float them for the temp) you need to dip them before putting them in the tank. Even a simple freshwater dip will suffice. I learned this lesson the hard way(sort of) I found a nudibranch on a frag the other day before adding it to the tank. Just thinking about the livestock I could have lost blows my mind.

Thanks God they're easy to spot.

"Om nom nom nom!"

Back