Quick Question On Zoa

ZyberGoby

Because I'm clever
OK the other night I saw 11 zoa spit out a pellet the color of the mouth area. Then last night the ones that spit out these pellets had white stringy stuff around the mouths they still look happy but is this there reproduction? As I am still new to corals and just want to know if I should be alarmed of something else like my zoa fighting?

I would say that it is more likely that they were :pooh:ing.
But either way, you were invading on a very private moment.
ewwwwww :( just when i thought I may be a tank daddy and have little zoa floating around then landing in there new home and starting a colony of there own.

Actually I was referring to myself. :frustrat:
awww I'm not the only one :Cheers:woo hoo :frustrat: doh!!! :grumble: damn you snuggle sof bear you see more action than I and that's sad. lmao

ewwwwww :( just when i thought I may be a tank daddy and have little zoa floating around then landing in there new home and starting a colony of there own.

awww I'm not the only one :Cheers:woo hoo :frustrat: doh!!! :grumble: damn you snuggle sof bear you see more action than I and that's sad. lmao

Everyone gets more than me. :lol: :shock: I'm a nun...well practically.

I would say that it is more likely that they were :pooh:ing.
But either way, you were invading on a very private moment.
Ya, your right. I have seen some corals reproduce in this fashion( on television), but they were not zoas. Just the pellets seemed off to me? I have seen poop from a lot of corals and its always been slimy goo stuff not pellets.

Ya, your right. I have seen some corals reproduce in this fashion( on television), but they were not zoas. Just the pellets seemed off to me? I have seen poop from a lot of corals and its always been slimy goo stuff not pellets.

ahhh POO:pooh: :( I was hopping for little zoa baby's damn it lmao

Yup I said that. :rofl: I personally have no issues admitting it. :mrgreen: You REALLY don't want to know.

Your bad :P:mrgreen: OK I have come to the conclusion all women are evil temptresses hell bent on corrupting a man's thoughts because it's so easily done. GDI :shock::death: lalalalalalalalala......

any who yeah

so my Zoa were just pooping that sucks I want zoa baby's damn it ....:mrgreen:

Your bad :P:mrgreen: OK I have come to the conclusion all women are evil temptresses hell bent on corrupting a man's thoughts because it's so easily done. GDI :shock::death: lalalalalalalalala......

You are young yet...you really don't want to know what goes through women's minds yet. :shock: Course from what the guys at work say I'm kinda a freak. :frustrat: Not only am I girl, but evidently I speak "guy" as well.

You are young yet...you really don't want to know what goes through women's minds yet. :shock: Course from what the guys at work say I'm kinda a freak. :frustrat: Not only am I girl, but evidently I speak "guy" as well.
bah!!! This can't be and I'm not that young hahaha and oh I pick there brains when ever I can lmao....

Back