Raccoon Butterfly

added Butterfly to DT this morning everything things seems to be good for now. At feeding time everything went good, except much to my surprise the puffer drop his krill for a piece of algea. Oh well everyone seems to be getting along good.

And I am working now on a post for new to reefing forum if you could look at that also and give me some advice, it will be up in about 30min

Ok these pics are just for Yote so please look away if you are not him.

Got seven of them for you and one from day one just for fun.
d8e658a3.jpg

e3e4e412.jpg

01577f84.jpg

648fcdae.jpg

a8fea9f0.jpg

92d57746.jpg

dc7e25ec.jpg

9b0f639f.jpg

Well Biff if you want to borrow him for a weekend I send him your way. He will take care of any pest anemome or any coral overgrowth you have. LOL. Thanks I love the way they swim and it will even follow me in the tank looking for more food. It is just to bad they eat coral or I think they would be way more popular.

Thats an awesome looking butterfly.:D They are one of my favorite fish.I just happen to like my corals just a tad bit more.:wink:

Thats a great looking tank to.

That why I feel tanks are like Harleys. You need at least two because they both have their strengths. And Yote I bet you have more than one gun because you just can't have one for everything you need to shoot. Sounds like you might need to get a FOWLR tank going can't wait to see the build thread.

That why I feel tanks are like Harleys. You need at least two because they both have their strengths. And Yote I bet you have more than one gun because you just can't have one for everything you need to shoot. Sounds like you might need to get a FOWLR tank going can't wait to see the build thread.

Ya know.I actually tryed that when I showed the wife a new 240 we got at the LFS.
Her exact words." only after you sign the divorce papers" :shock: :death:

I dang near told her to get em wrote up:mrgreen:

i had racoon butterfly only ate mushrooms or sea anenome didn't touch leather corals each fish is different though. Wouldn't hurt to try a few small easy cheap corals to test them out maybe. to bad your not closer i could donate star polyps and kenya trees.

to bad your not closer i could donate star polyps and kenya trees.
how far are you from WI border, might be worth a trip for something free, or next to it. What kind of light req. do those need? All I have is PC over that tank

Back