Ray Tank

cumminz

Reefing newb
I am buying a ray tank, hopefully to solve my problem of the need of a ray. It is 3 ft by 4 ft by 15 inch. The guy says he has a ray and a lion in trhere and used to have a shark. Would this be a good purchase or not? Is that big enough for a ray?

+1 daugherty would work awesome for a freshwater ray again. It would be a perfect coral propagation tank or a cool top down acan/clam tank. YGPM

this is the message the guy sent me....Well it depends on all of what you want for the tank sump alone 275.00 if you want all the sand live 200lbs i think perfect for rays, the ray i have left, the pearl angel it doesn't pick on the ray a huge piece of live rock (in the store would cost around 150 to 200 bucks )stand home made nothin fancy every thing but the skimmer 400.00 i will even throw in the light it is a pc 130 watt the bulbs are out but you can have it as well let me know what you are thinking please thanks again.

you do what you want but that tank is to small. i could sit here and try to sell you a tank and fish well lets say a big koran angel its in a 30 gal tank and has no problems swiming around in there. . see what i am trying to say that guy just wants to get rid of it and is going to tell you what you want to hear. i am not going to tell you what you want to hear until you are talking about a tank that is well over 200 gallons

i gotcha man. I was just wondering since it was a 110, but wasnt very tall and very wide it would be fine. but I wont get it because alot of ppl are telling em not to so i will listen to them and u. tahnks. saves me money so i can stock my new 75 and drill it

Dude buy it and turn it into a coral propagation tank or a clam/acan tank. I would snag it up in a second if it werent in Utah.

Back