Redneck engineering

this guy is obviously a moron, at the top of the page he has a link to recruit people for cash gifting which is the biggest scam ever

Actually, it's pretty well thought out, just a bit "getto" and overly complicated.

Some of my favorite pics.

The copper coil heat exchanger.
as11.jpg

The kitchen stove burner/heater.
as16.jpg

And one of the very best...the transmission radiator/cooler and Bug zapper/auto feeder!
ad19.jpg

im with ccCapt

for beign a "redneck" or whatever its actuallty pretty sweet

am i missing the whoile concept or something ?

DAY UM and I thought I WAS a redneck:mrgreen:
Actually,his thermal heating and cooling should work great for a fresh water tank.We use basically the same concept on a lot of our jobs down town where space is limited.
Dont think I would want the bug zapper hanging over my tank thought,or the stove eye to heat it.With my luck I get into the zapper while cleaning the tank.

I love it! that guys probably doesnt have more that a hundred bucks into a big chilid set up. making lemonade is what life is all about.

that is a great setup. I say he used great ingenuity on it and made a great setup. I see no redneck to it. that's just saving money on an amazing setup

i love the stove coil heater, that is awesome
kind of makes other tank builds seem simple
Knowing what i went through with my wife while i was building my tanks, i cant even imagine the words he heard

Back