Reef-Nutrition

bg3489

Reefing newb
I was at my lfs the other day and saw they had started selling 4 products from a company called Reef-Nutrition. Phyto feast, Roti feast, Artic Pods, and Tigger Pods were the different kinds of foods avalible. Does anybody have any experience with any of these foods? Welcome to Reef Nutrition There is the link to thier site if anybody wishes to take a look but I was simply wondering if these foods are at all beneficial or all just a bunch of Bull! Thanks!

I've fed Phyto-Feast. Can't say I saw any different results than when I've used Kent Marine Phytoplankton. I'd say it's a good brand.

the great thing about pyto-feast when compared to other brands is that it contains both red and green algae. most other brands only contain green algae. the red contains lots of omega 3 and omega 6 which are essential fatty acids that marine organisms need. Reef Nutrition is a great product line and i would whole heartedly recommend all of their products.

i used their products. i add tigger pods about every 2-3 months or whenever i trim my chaeto to re-seed my pods in the fuge (no need to do this but i just do it to be safe since i have a mandarin) and also use phyto and arctic. they are a good addition to your food and your livestock will love you for it. just don't use it everyday or your nitrates will go up. i use phyto and arctic 1-2 times a week.

I swear by the stuff and my fish go crazy for the arctic pods. Good color and huge feeding response. Even my yellow tang which doesn't eat anything apart from seaweed goes nuts for arctic pods.

Back