Reefer Madness

reefer_head

Reefing newb
Man my head is about to explode. I've always had a salt water aquarium since I was 15. They were pretty much fish only then moved up to live rock. They've always been stable except for the heater sticking and boiling fish,or the kids dropping pennies in. After about 12 years without a set up I figured the kids were old enough to know better, so I bought my new aquarium. I set it up and stocked it with fake coral and fish. It was alright, but it wasn't all that. I started doing some research and discovered the benefits of adding live rock. Seven pounds turned into fifty in no time. Did more research and decided to go full on reefer. I bought my first live corals. A colt coral and a toadstool leather. They seem to be doing alright, I hope I'm just getting started with these guys. Bought two more, a starburst polyp and some mushrooms/w button polyps. I find myself just staring at the whole package in awe. I worry about them when i'm gone, and wonder how I can make their enviorment better. I am obssed and need help, at least I'm enjoying this wonderful hobby. Hope to have photos soon.

Back