RIP Benny

Benny has been missing since yesterday afternoon. He ate and was swimming around playing. The only thing I've noticed different with him the past few days is he has become more social with me and has been really exploring the whole tank. He was being so darned cute the other day perched behind the suction cups on my powerhead playing peekaboo.
I think he may have went exploring too much and ran into my emerald crab because I just seen my emerald crab eating something that appears to be the remains of a fish.
I'm torn between taking the emerald crab back now. Do you think he will do it again? Also, am I able to get another blenny now safely since I added the dwarf angel(following the least to most aggressive rule for stocking)?

This is the accused murderer

Attachments

• emerald crab.jpg
    emerald crab.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 3,121
I think your crap had a good dinner , sorry for your loss !
Yea, he did for sure! His belly is full now. I just looked in my tank and the hermits are eating the leftovers. I like to think I feed everyone well, but dang not 20 dollar live fish! I don't even eat that well.

Aww, poor Benny. I'm sorry to hear he didn't make it. My guess is that something else killed him and the emerald and hermits were cleaning up. Did the angel bully him at all?

Aww, poor Benny. I'm sorry to hear he didn't make it. My guess is that something else killed him and the emerald and hermits were cleaning up. Did the angel bully him at all?
No bullying went on that I seen. The angel just swims in and out of caves and minds it's own business. Ya never know what goes on though when lights go out though.

Back