Royal Gamma

algy1943

Reefing newb
I have just bought a Royal Gamma and as expected my other fish have been bullying him, his name is Sid but he is so frightened he is hiding behind rocks and wont come out, what can I do? :bowdown:

I think you are already overstocked, if I remember correctly. Fish are going to fight as long as you keep adding too many. There's not much you can do. You can try rearranging some rocks, or leave the lights off for a couple days.

I think you are already overstocked, if I remember correctly. Fish are going to fight as long as you keep adding too many. There's not much you can do. You can try rearranging some rocks, or leave the lights off for a couple days.

Sarah the cheato I am expecting tomorrow for my refugium, does it sit on the live rock or on the coral sand under the rock?
BTW Ras Mohammed dive at Sharm is awsome, the best coral I have ever seen

Last edited:
Coral Identification

Just two, and I have a 35 gallon fuge. You don't need a lot of light to grow algae.

Thanks Sarah, you always come good with the answers, I wish I lived near you lol, will you try and identify these corals please :question:

Attachments

• 022 Acropora resized stag horn.jpg
    022 Acropora resized stag horn.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 203
  • 025 Leather and pink.jpg
    025 Leather and pink.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 211
  • 032 resized.jpg
    032 resized.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 230
The first two are some sort of SPS (stoney) corals. I'm not too good with those, so I can't be of more help than that. The last one looks like a pink galaxea.

Try posting the pics of the first two in the "Identification" forum.

Back