Ryans Reef

Ryan, I'm really glad to see things coming together! I can't wait to see water hit this thing and see things come together. I'm really excited for you!

Well Im going to try to keep things moving along and keep the thread active, so here is a pic of some doo doo brown zoa hitchhikers that I found in my live rock.

117.jpg

Absolutely! I was pleased as punch to find them! I had about a dozen different mushrooms too that were about as big around as a soda can but I havent seen them since my tank got really hot. They either melted or went deep into the rockwork. Had some blues, some really nice red ones, three green hairy one and my favorite were the blue and green stripped ones. But I havent seen them in a couple weeks.

Ryan, im so excited to see your tank finished...i dont know why but im just dying to see it when its done. You have had us in suspense for month and now it's like the greatest moment ever!

Great job dude. I'm really exacted & happy (and super jealous) for you!

Keep the pics coming.

Ryan, im so excited to see your tank finished...i dont know why but im just dying to see it when its done. You have had us in suspense for month and now it's like the greatest moment ever!

Great job dude. I'm really exacted & happy (and super jealous) for you!

Keep the pics coming.
i think its from all the anticipation

Slowly but surely it will be ready. Still going to be a couple weeks before I get the Display wet. Going to be refinishing floors for it this weekend and maybe rewallpapering next week(Thanks Biff, Janell saw your post and guess whos buying paper!). Keep an eye out for a sump build also coming to a monitor near you!

Just start looking at mossy oak wallpaper,and she'll change her mind.Trust me on that one.:mrgreen:
And its always fun to find corals hitch hiking in.

yote ive got me a city girl converted to country she probably let me but up some realtree no mossy oak for this guy. I dont want to know what the trade off would be! Im sure it would have something to do with my garage though.

Going to be refinishing floors for it this weekend and maybe rewallpapering next week(Thanks Biff, Janell saw your post and guess whos buying paper!). Keep an eye out for a sump build also coming to a monitor near you!

Ooops I hope I didn't hurt anyone's feelings!!! I didn't mean to embarrass anyone :shock:.

Flooring Before and After. FlorBoss Rocks! Two full garbage bags of sawdust and Im only through the first pass with the 36 grit!

002.jpg

Back