Ryans Reef

You got that floor looking good Ryan.

James,them young uns are cute as a speckled pup pulling a red wagon.
Between you 2 and Bobby,I know who to call when I redo my floor.:D

Well just a small little update. Janell and I picked out our wallpaper and ordered it. Its got a tuscan feel to it, beige with some burgundy, should be in on thurday or friday. When it comes in then will be paint shopping for the trim. Going to paint the ceiling tomorrow or one of the nights this week. I hope all meets your approval Biff. Haha...kinda.

An update on the tank: A 150gpd Ro/Di(double DI) seven stage unit will be ordered from www.purewaterclub.com on monday and a master glass cutting diamond hole saw kit will be ordered from www.glass-holes.com the same day.

Ive decided to modify the previous owners closed loop system as the single 3/4 inch intake just isnt really sufficent. I am going to drill a 2" intake hole and add another 3/4" return for a grand total of 10 returns and an additional 2 for the sump returns. POWERHEADS ARE UGLY!

Sorry for no pics look for some near the end of the week.

Shes getting my money away from me anyways!:mrgreen: This has just been a snowballing project! Started with floors only, then wallpaper. I should've just built a house:frustrat:

Shes already talking about then next room...damn women.

Nah this is only medium term housing. It on a ten year plan, ten or less then moving to the country side.

Better set your foot down now.You'll be BUILDING a new house before you can set up your tank:mrgreen:

Well I had a long um discussion last night. It was stated that if she ever wants anything done to this house again that it was time to put something in it that I can enjoy other than the family. Im pretty sure the point was taken to heart.

Alto the one I picked out is only $115 its the PW-22-64 model. 150gpd unit with double DI chambers. I wanted to be able to make RO quickly as my work schedule doesnt allow me to be around the house as much as I would like. Plus with a larger system I figured it would be best to be able to make water quickly. Other than that I really dont know. We have an RO only unit in our refridgerator so we didnt need it for drinking water or I wouldve got the $210 7 stage unit with the 4 gallon holding tank.

Just placed my order for my RO/DI unit got the one listed above with a TDS meter and 50 ft of tubing.

Also order the drilling kit from glass-holes with a two inch bulkhead. Also looking into the overflow box designed by our banned alaskan friend, pretty cool idea, its a two inch bulkhead with an integrated strainer box made from black acrylic. Going to use it on my closed loop intake.

Heres a link to He Who Will Not Be Named design http://www.glass-holes.com/product.sc?categoryId=22&productId=137

Last edited:
Sounds like its finally about to start coming together.
But DANG,I wish you'd get some water in that tank.

Me too buddy me too. First coat of polyurethane wednesday morning. Wallpaper should be here by friday. Im hoping itll be quick. Leaving for Iowa on the 26th cant decide if I want to just fill it and not circulate it for a week or just wait until I get back. Probably just going to wait.

I'd hold off on filling it untill I had all the plumbing and pumps hooked up.Better safe than sorry.
Good luck in Iowa too.I fully expect you to have some pics of a 140 inch buck to post after that trip.

Make yourself a small decoy.Something about the size of a golf ball.Bobs cant stand someting wiggling in the brush.They just gotta check it out.

Back