Ryans Reef

We had a pretty nice frag swap yesturday at one of the LFS' I picked up some great stuff although my photography skills havent improved much.

Tyree 20,000 Leagues Lokani
TankPics012-1.jpg

A. Sarmentosa
TankPics003-3.jpg

Teal with Blue tip Acro
TankPics001-3.jpg

Blue Hydnophora
TankPics002-2.jpg

Blue Millepora
TankPics014.jpg

Tridacnid Crocea
TankPics008-3.jpg

Tridacnid Deresa
TankPics011.jpg

i know i havent been keeping up much (been uber busy and no time lately) but awesome additions! and i do mean all of them. you added some awesome fish:) i especially love your new clam too! it looks like your tank is doing really awesome.

and yes, i say awesome in every single sentence in real life. as opposed to fake life???? im definitely off tonight lol....

yeah uh that was just embarrassing. and i realize there is an edit tab but there are these times where im too lazy to push that button but not too lazy to type another post out and explain my actions and then hit the 'post quick reply' button. lol....

but ryan, really, awesome additions!

yeah uh that was just embarrassing. and i realize there is an edit tab but there are these times where im too lazy to push that button but not too lazy to type another post out and explain my actions and then hit the 'post quick reply' button. lol....

but ryan, really, awesome additions!
that and it ups your post count

Dustin the bsjf and picaso are dead with no suspects

Alto I've had good luck with my squamosa so I'm hopingthat continues

I really need to figure out the white balance and editting software for the new camera.
I'm sure your camera should have an manual white balance setting. What I do (not that my pics are expert by any means) is set the white balance by pointing the camera at a white piece of paper. It seems to work pretty well.

I'm curious to see how the a.sarmentosa does for you. It's probably the slowest growing SPS I have. Only my hydnophora grew slower...but I fragged and got rid of that aggressive coral.

Capt my green hydno is only rivaled by my monti cap in growth its probably four or five times as big as when I got it

Back