??'s about spots on mushrooms?

OhNoNemo

i love triggers
Sorry no pics because they are at my LFS.....They have these big ol green striped mushrooms that i would love to get,but they have all these tan brownish splotches on them....I assume that can't be good

Thanks Erin,they look exactly like these on this shroom...would you still get them?

Attachments

• FltWrmInfstMushrm1.jpg
    FltWrmInfstMushrm1.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 227
I suppose it would really be up you...
I wouldn't. Although I suppose if you dipped them there wouldn't be very many (if any) that got into your tank.

If you get anything from that LFS, I would dip it in flatworm exit. Just to be on the safe side. Flat worms can kill your tank if there is a mass die off.

You can also dip the coral in with an Iodine solution like TM Pro Coral Cure or similar product. The iodine will act as an antiseptic and hopefully kill whatever the pest is.

I think i'm going to start going to yet another LFS about 45 minutes away....this place got new management and seemed to be going in the right direction ,but more and more i'm starting to see the same old crappy ways they used to run it...

I lost my good ol trusted family LFS of 30+ years and now nothing seems to measure up to them.....I'm still sad

Back