Sankha's 200G reef build.

No problem, was trying to sound as informative as I could instead of bossy. What kind of lights do you have over that beast? Plus you're probably about due for a very large Diatom outbreak lol... Love new tanks :P

I'm currently using a LED fixture and 4 T5's. I'm not so worried about the lighting because this tank is already placed in the court yard of my house and there is plenty of sunlight with the clear glass top. I'm not so sure of the diatom outbreak because as far as I know diatom out break's happen in new tank because of the excess nutrients in water. I added my already stabilized 35Gal refugium to the setup and all my nutrient levels are well stabilized in the zero range :P

This tank is already placed in the court yard of my house and there is plenty of sunlight with the clear glass top. I'm not so sure of the diatom outbreak....

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Diatoms are a type of phytoplankton, a group of very small plant-like organisms that live by floating in the ocean. They are plant-like because they photosynthesize sunlight.

:twocents:
[/FONT]

Nice clowns! Chances are, some will die before they grow up. As they pair up, you'll see them become more aggressive with each other. Those are Clarkii right?

rdmn.jpg

upb9.jpg

o1z1.jpg

icav.jpg

1btd.jpg

xzdi.jpg

3jp4.jpg

vyi3.jpg

wz49.jpg

v7ss.jpg

st4h.jpg

Back